Quite unusual route due to its remoteness, but still highly recommended for its biodiversity and rarity. We will visit Zabargad Island with its mysterious Russian wreck, its spectacular coral garden & the impressive soft coral walls of the Rocky Island where there is high possibility to find pelagic fish. Besides, we will visit the sunken Habilis with its exuberant life where many pelagic fish move close to feed themselves, the pinnacle marine of the awesome caves in Umm Hararim & the incredible reefs of Claudio, Malahi & Shaab Maksour.
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Hurghada / Port Ghaleb
- DISEMBARKATION Hurghada / Port Ghaleb
- BOAT Red Sea Blue Force 3
Day 1 (Saturday) Hurghada: Arrival and assistance at the airport of Hurghada. Luggage pick-up. At the indicated time, transfer to the port of Hurghada or Port Ghaleb. Board in the RED SEA BLUE FORCE 3, welcome cocktail and presentation of the boat and crew. Distribution of cabins. Overnight on board.
Day 2º to 7º (Sunday to Friday) DIVING CRUISE “ZABARGAD, ROCKY, ST JOHNS” ROUTE: diving cruise on a full board basis (including water. 3 meals) and daily plan of dives. The most prominent diving points will be Zabargad, Rocky Island, Habili Ali, Umm Hararin, Gota Soghiera, Abu Bassala, Umm Arouck. (In the outer islands regulations prohibit night diving).
Friday afternoon/evening, arrival at port. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8 (Saturday) HURGHADA OR PORT GHALEB: Disembark in Port Ghaleb or Hurghada. Transfer to the hotel in Hurghada. Day of rest to remove residual nitrogen. Free time to enjoy the local environment, make purchases and/or optional tours in the area. Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 9 (Sunday) Hurghada: at the scheduled time, transfer to the airport.
The dive sites at Rocky Island have walls fully covered with hard and soft corals and a large concentration of anthias and napoleon wrasses. The southern area of the island offers the chance to spot grey reef sharks and white tip reef sharks while on the north wall, we can ocasionally find hammerhead sharks.
One of the smallest reefs of St. Johns. It is formed by impressive vertical walls completely covered with soft corals and black coral trees. At this dive site, we will find big groups of snappers and jackfish, grey reef sharks, white tip sharks and silver tip sharks. During the summer, it is common to find Manta birostris.
Ali is the largest of the habilis in the area. A habili is a submerged reef that reaches 3 or 4 meters below the surface, so it is not an adult reef (habili means not born). In its vertical walls there are a large number of black corals and soft corals. In the western part there is a forest of large gorgonians. The dives here tend to be deep (30 – 35 m) and swept with currents. Common sightings of sharks in this site include white tips, grey reef sharks, hammerheads and sometimes silky sharks.
This is a very shallow reef, full of spectacular corridors and caves with an open topside, it is even more impressive than the caves of Claudio. Few animals, except for several large napoleons are to be seen here. We will also enjoy the impressive garden of porites of the north wall.
* Assistance in the Hurghada Airport
* Diving Cruise (Double Cabin to share) in full board, water, coffee and tea and planned route to board the RED SEA BLUE FORCE 3.
* Diving Program, air, bottle S80 and weights
* Dive guide from BLUE FORCE team
* Travel insurance, scuba diving and cancellation policy (see conditions www.blueforcefleet.com)
* 1 night at hotel 5* in Hurghada in half board.
* Transfers indicated in the program in accordance with scheduled planning.
* Flight to Egypt
* Touristic visa in Egypt.
* Route and port taxes: 90 € (payment onboard). From January 1, 2019 taxes will be 140 € person.
* Service Tax : 50 € (payment onboard)
* Internet connection (It is possible to buy a data card at the airport)
* Drinks and lunch at the hotel in Hurghada. Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks onboard
* Optional price per week: NITROX: 30 € (previous booking), 50 € (payment onboard) for S80 tanks and 40 € (previous booking), 60 € (payment onboard) for S100 tanks with Nitrox. Rental equipment, Tank S100: 30 €; extra tank S80: 30 €; 2 tanks S80 with opposed valves for Sidemount: 60€ (necessary to book in advance in order to ensure the availability).
* Extraordinary possible increases of fuel, taxes or local taxes.