We propose you a diving cruise off the traditional diving routes in Maldives.
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale shark at night, mantas, tiger shark, mola mola, sailfish …), the quality and exuberance of the reefs, thilas with corals like the Maldives 25 years ago, the British Royalty (the largest wreck in Maldives), turn the route into the best of Maldives!
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Kooddoo
- DISEMBARKATION Male
- BOAT Maldives Blue Force One
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – Cruise South Hemisphere:
Arrival at Male airport. We suggest arrival before noon to connect with the domestic flight to Kooddoo. Inmigration procedures. Luggage collecting. Check for the flight from Male to Kooddo. (Timetable will be confirmed). Arrival to Kooddo, baggage claim and transfer to MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE by dhoni. Allocation of cabins, briefing about the boat, dive, itinerary… and start of the cruise.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Diving in Laamu, Gaafu, Foamulah and Addu. 3 dives each day, with 1 or 2 night dives a week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives could be modified, guaranteeing a total of 18 dives per week.
Visits to land in the afternoon (if there is no scheduled night). After dinner various activities in common or simply relax on board, games, movies, karaoke, jacuzzi.
Last day arrival at anchor in the Gan or Gaaf atoll, clarification of material, relaxation on board, summary photosub and videosub of the week after dinner.
8th Saturday: DISEMBARKING ATOLL – MALE Disembark in the morning. Depending on the schedule of the flights, there may be time to visit Male, know the capital and latest purchases. (Optional possibility of day hotel at Male airport).
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accomodation in double shared cabin on board MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, NITROX (only for certified divers), weights, guides and divinf boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic fligths in Maldives (Koodhoo / Male)
- On board payments: Cruise taxes $155, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment and S100 tank (it is possible to rent but it has be booked before the departure)
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet conection
NOTE: This routes are only suitable for trained divers, dive sites are known for the very strong current and dives can be quite hard. So, we require at least 100 logged dives.