We propose you a diving cruise off the traditional diving routes in Maldives.
The route is unique and out of all the usual circuits. The quality of the dives is extraordinary. The amount of life (schools of jacks, schools of sharks and other pelagics, whale shark at night, mantas, tiger shark, mola mola, sailfish …), the quality and exuberance of the reefs, thilas with corals like the Maldives 25 years ago, the British Royalty (the largest wreck in Maldives), turn the route into the best of Maldives!
- 7 nights
- EMBARKATION Male
- DISEMBARKATION Kooddoo
- BOAT Crucero Maldives Blue Force One
Day 1 Saturday: MALE AIRPORT – Arrival to MALE atoll- Cruise South Hemisphere (down):
Arrival at Male airport. Inmigration procedures. Luggage collecting. Transfer in dhoni to MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE. Assignment of cabins, briefing about the boat, diving, itinerary … and beginning of the cruise.
Day 2 to 7 Sunday to Friday: Diving in Laamu, Gaafu, Foamulah and Addu. 3 dives each day, with 1 or 2 night dives a week. Depending on the diving conditions, the number of daily dives could be modified, guaranteeing a total of 18 dives per week.
Visits to islands in the afternoon (if there is no scheduled night dive). After dinner various activities in common or simply relax on board, games, movies, karaoke, jacuzzi.
Last day arrival and anchor in the Gan or Gaaf atoll, clarification of material, relax on board, summary photosub and videosub of the week after dinner.
8th Saturday: Kooddoo. During the morning disembark and domestic flight to Male (Schedule to be determined), Arrival at Male airport. Depending on the schedule of the flights, there may be time to visit Male, the capital and latest shoppings. (Optional possibility of day hotel at Male airport).
- Airport – boat – airport transfer
- Accomodation in double shared cabin on board MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE full board
- Water, tea & coffee
- 18 dives including S80 tank, weights, guides and divinf boat (Dhoni)
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance
- Flights to Male
- Domestic fligths in Maldives (Kooddoo / Male)
- On board payments: Cruise taxes $155, Green tax $42, Service tax $130
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Rental equipment and S100 tank (it is possible to rent but it has be booked before the departure)
- Nitrox USD 50 per person per week
- Day hotel option (Direct payment)
- Possible increases in fuel, taxes and US dollar fluctuation (if any)
- Internet conection