Juanjo Sáez is a renowned and highly respected professional in photosub and director in KANAU (www.kanau.com), a shop specialising in underwater images since 1986. Juanjo trains workshops in collaboration with OLYMPUS, using the program designed for the OM-D cameras. You will also be able to try some of the best models with their underwater housings whilst onboard.
During this cruise a practical workshop will be developed where techniques will be explored for underwater environments, as well as topside environments with models and advertising photography.
Juanjo will give daily lectures and will be available to share his knowledge and comment on images by the participants, in order to improve their results.
A fantastic opportunity of spending a week long safari with a highly accomplished photographer, who will offer comprehensive theory and practice workshops.
As well as sharing ones experiences with a group of fellow photographers will allow your photosub results to improve considerably.
- 7 nights - January 18th, 2020
- EMBARKATION Male
- DISEMBARKATION Male
- BOAT Cruise Maldives Blue Force One
18th January, 2020 – Liveaboard Central Atolls route
Day 1 (Saturday): ARRIVAL TO MALE – EMBARK: One of our staff members will be waiting for you at Male Airport. You will then get onto our auxiliary boat Dhoni for the transfer to MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE for check in, briefing of the liveaboard, diving and plan itinerary. Dinner onboard.
Day 2 to 7 (Sunday to Friday): CENTRAL ATOLLS CLASSICAL ROUTE
The route will go through North and South Male Atolls, Vaavu and Ari.Dive program for certified divers including day dives, night dives and snorkel with Whale shark. For non-divers we will offer different activities such as snorkel, kayak, paddel SUP…. If the weather, climatology and logistic allow, we will visit desert islands and fisherman villages.
On Friday afternoon we will anchorage next to Male. So, we will make a guided visit to Male.
Day 8 (Saturday): MALE AIRPORT
Disembark at Male Airport at 07.00 am. Possibility to take a “day hotel” next to the airport (It does not include room but swimming pool, cloakrooms, baggage rooms and food). Free time to visit Male.
- Transfers airport – boat – airport.
- Liveaboard in double cabin sharing on MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE in full board basis.
- Water, Tea and coffee.
- 18 dives with S80 tanks, weights, diving guides and Dhoni.
- Travel, diving and cancellation insurance. (See covers in www.blueforcefleet.com).
- Flights to Male.
- Payments onboard: Maldives taxes 155$, Green tax 42$, Service tax 130$.
- Internet access
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- “Day hotel ” in Male (direct payment).
- Rental equipment and S100 tanks (it is possible to rent onboard if you book previously).
- Nitrox USD 50 per person per week
- Possible increases of fuel or currency exchanges.